I got tagged by a few people in the e-mails and journals I caught up on, so here are my six things you may or may not know about me!
(1) I love browsing through, & sending greeting cards......I spend hours in Hallmark stores!
(2) If I open a bag of potato chips, I will dig through the bag to find all the "folded" ones first.
(3) I love dishes! Especially serving platters, bowls, & holiday pieces. I know I have too many, and then I'll see this cute little bowl or plate and.....I just need it ;)
(4) I feel very deeply, and I always see things in a situation that lay beneath the surface. When I read a letter from someone, I read between the lines, so it does you no good to lie to me......everyone who really knows me says I would make an excellent profiler! Have you seen the new show, "The Mentalist?" Every week when we watch it, Marv says "he is soooooo much like you it's scary". LOLOL!
(5) I have said this one before, but I detest them so much it needs to be repeated! I HATE onions, all peppers, cucumbers, & tomatoes!!!
(6) I sleep with a towel curled up under my head.....I don't remember how it started, but I've been doing it for years, and I can hardly sleep without one now!